Thread: North node
View Single Post
Old 13-07-2017, 09:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
hmm... does it mean , dating a man same as my south node still ok?

my sun sign is same as my south node, i can feel i m going to my north node, but same time i dont really want to go there, i feel strongly clinging to my sun and south node energy.

some websites say the sun sign is the final/basic , we start and we fall back to there?
but some other sites say the nadir is the most deepest basic, and nadir needs to have rebirth.

Yes. Dating a man with the same south node as yours is not a bad thing at all in and of itself, you may find some common ground in fact.

Yes I am the same, as with yourself. My Sun sign is the same as my south node, in Capricorn. I always resonated well enough with the Capricorn energy, though realized with my North node energy in Cancer I am to work on my emotional nature, I still feel rooted to the energies of my south node in a way. I hear where you are coming from there.

The Sun Sign is our basic personality, it is what we have within us, there is so much more to studying the personality through astrology than our Sun Sign though. But, yes the Sun Sign would be the basic personality nature.

I have not heard that about the Nadir. Interesting. I see the Nadir as the home of the chart, the bottom of the chart being the more personal oriented houses and the top half the more outside world and societal related area.

Thank you for posting your thoughts on the North Node starnight.

Like I said a man with the same south node really is not a bad thing in most cases.

Blessings.