View Single Post
Old 17-02-2011, 04:55 PM
Amethyst

Hi Pinkviolet

I like the way Sparrow summed up faeries to me in an email and I adopted his words for a signature:

"Faeries are to plants and flowers what spirit guides are to human beings. They nurture them into being all they can be in their highest potential."

- Spirit Guide Sparrow.

They can be 'infused' in leaves and flowers. I agree with Norseman - there's nothing supernatural about it - Earth is their home too.

If you want to see some nature spirits, one way is to ask them if they will show themselves for a photo shoot.

They seem to love having their photos taken! You might already have some photos of trees or flowers with nature spirits present.

Their faces and expressions sure can make you smile!

Below is a bunch of nosey parkers peering through a fence. This little gathering are not little, delicate, shy or have wings:

With no physical body restricting them, several can occupy the same space at the same time.

I spotted a green-faced nature spirit in a photo of Princess Di and Elton John which may have been in the newspapers.

If you scroll down to Princess Di comforting Elton - look to the right of Elton John's head!

Blessings, Amethyst x