View Single Post
Old 18-10-2018, 12:30 AM
Newbie ;)

Angel1

I was (and I still kinda am) dealing with an almost exactly same situation. I had such an obvious telepathic connection with a girl that I was working with. I could basically read her mind if she was in China. Unfortunately she was not prepared for this. It wasn't her fault. She is a new soul and I am a very old soul. Anyways my point is. From someone with experience in all of this. I had met my soulmate from my previous eras of incarnations in this life, and also I met my soulmate from my incarnations in future eras. I haven't yet met my soulmate for these present eras. As we are going through a shift, there is a lot of confusing energy going around. The best thing to do is to not push this telepathic connection. He may not be ready for this, as the girl I had the connection with wasn't. You will meet again, probably really far down the line. Many incarnations. Have patience and you will find the one you are supposed to be with in this one. You can not push these sort of things or they will fight back. Let it all be natural.