View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 06:19 PM
Experiencer

Oh wow Ethiopia! :) I find it strange that some folks DON'T feel a connection to that place. Deep in my heart, I feel like that equatorial sun, as well as those great volcanoes where the Earth bleeds liquid fire, played a major role in the evolution of our species. We are the only animal known to wield the element of fire.

If it weren't for the ridiculous airport "security" these days, or the risk of being crippled in a plane crash, I would love to journey to the Great Rift Valley. I'd really love to travel the whole world by foot and boat. Start in Argentina, journey up north through the Amazon, Central America, and North America, sail from Alaska to Siberia....

Then I'd probably visit Japan if their laws weren't so strict. Wander through North Asia and Europe, probably avoiding the colder northern reaches, and then lingering in both the Middle East and the Great Rift Valley. I strongly prefer warm weather. After exploring the whole of Africa, I'd head back east and go through south Asia and onto Australia. NOT climbing Everest though. Then I'd sail across the Pacifc, back to South America, visiting islands along the way. Hopefully surviving the adventure and returning safely to the Ozarks.

But that's extremely unlikely haha. I have people to take care of here at home, a pilgrimage like that would take forever, and I'm to little and cute to survive it. The world isn't as nice as back in the old days. But I remember it though; lately I'll just be going about my daily routine, and I'll have a brief memory of being back in the desert. A LONG time ago.

Or maybe not too long. Humans have been around for dozens of thousands of years, and I only remember back to about 2500 BC or 5000 BC. Or at least they certainly feel like memories. Bronze Age, somewhere near the Dead Sea, and I think I was a male blacksmith who travelled a bit. I might've also dabbled in alchemy.
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.