View Single Post
Old 31-05-2020, 02:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
In a way you are right in that it could be misunderstood, but I think that it's clear that the text is talking about our true inner self, atman (soul or spirit, if you will) Perfect knowledge or intuition that reside in our hearts. Almost anything could be misunderstood.
Yes, the Isness of Being!!! It is always there (i.e., Present) whenever one focuses one's 'senses' on It. Anything else* one may think, feel, believe and say about It is one's 'own' (subjective) 'construct', hence my labeling that a 'hallucination'.

* "The Tao (i.e. the 'Way' of Being) that can be spoken is not the Tao." Yada Yada.

Some 'ways' are more positively 'creative' of Love and Joy because they are more functionally relational (less solipsistically self-centered) 'in connection' to and with others.

My rejection of Ewwerrin's God/Being 'trip' is a function of my 'seeing' it as being self-centeredly dissociated from the 'suffering' others are really encountering and experiencing. He said this himself: essentially 'hallucinatorily' IMO disregarding their encounter and experience (tho not his own) as just being 'illusion'.