View Single Post
Old 21-05-2015, 02:43 PM
Simenon

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Did anyone watch ghost adventures aftershocks s02e05 Stonehouse Brewery & Missouri State Penitentiary as i got a short of shock.
I don't know what to believe no more!!!
Heard on this site hell is not real, the psychic on the show send (i guess) some demons to hell as she opened the portal to hell!!!She said the angels don't
like when she opens the portal as they have to block the portal.That to me is a bit much!!
Some say GOD wont send us to hell.Some people say the bible says sinners can and others say the bible did not say so and that the dead will only go to afterlife and no were in the bible says we are going to hell and it talks about a burning rubbish dump in Jerusalem.
Is that for real???
Do u believe in hell and why??

I think we can create our own hell. I found Helen Greaves' book "Testimony of Light" rang true on this issue. I also found helpful however the words of Rabia of Basra:
“I have not served God from fear of Hell, for I should be like a wretched hireling, if I did it from fear; nor from love of Paradise, for I should be a bad servant if I served for the sake of what was given, but I have served Him only for the love of Him and desire for Him”.