View Single Post
Old 15-06-2019, 04:40 AM
Master
When I was examining the altar plate for any white peeking through, I was gazing at one area and saw four colours: red, green, purple and blue. My intuition told me that Morrigan was once more guiding me and I got to thinking what those colours symbolize but am not allowed to mention the symbolism. I can say that they symbolize certain subjects that I'm to learn under the guidance of Morrigan.

I did find some white on the bottom of the plate so I gave it another coat of paint. I have white cardstock paper to take to the library, in a few days, where I can run off images of animals to place at the end of the arms of a Celtic cross. So far it's coming along the way I'm imagining it.

Earlier this week, I bought labels for the black bottles and got those done.

I have a bottle of water and a jar for the salt ready for the full moon on June 17. If it rains that night the salt and water will be protected from any rain getting in.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)