View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 07:13 PM
Master

I believe that all religions originated from some individuals' altered states of consciousness experiences. Those were then packaged by other individuals as per their own judgement and / or interests.

The original experiences glimpsed the same higher reality, but those original individuals interpreted it differently through their beliefs and emotions.

In my opinion, you can't decide which religion got it right, or is closer to be right, using your judgement.

You'll get the closest to the truth only if you leave behind all your beliefs, and as unemotionally as you can be, you have your own altered states of consciousness experiences. Do not interpret them through your own judgement, but try to keep them as raw as you got them, and periodically came back to them as golden references.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.