Old 06-03-2019, 04:24 PM
Welcome here, nice first post!!
This is just 'me' saying the following,
If it rings true to you, great ok?
Take it or leave it.

Forget religions all together.
Joseph Smith had a decent concept.

As a study, and great information, also:
Go straight to other channeled messages, and compare, get out of them what you'd like,

as in "Anthony Borgia's 3 'books', free online, "Life in the World Unseen" ...
you would find more interesting, #2, "More in the Life Unseen", where the message from Father Benson, himself 'cursed' with
being psychic on this side (evil to his church, see?) is more about the incorrect teachings here... from made up concepts.

Compared to "A World Beyond" by Ruth Montgomery again channeled by a famous medium Arthur Ford on the Other Side now....and...
Anything by Chico Xavier....all ring true.

Oh, can't forget James E. Padgett messages...celestial realms are real indeed.

This is my take from a teen til now and my research...over 50 years, ha...
Forget the details......focus your attention, your heart and your mind on the
Goal, the Prize..ringing that bell with the hammer...reach for the Top only...
and that is Loving God, the Father Creator of All That Is.
There is nothing, nothing, nothing more sublime than being in love with the Divine ...the One, by whatever name...or concept.

Now, how can we love God...we can't really...the love is given.
This is the key (ok, I will say for those that believe this)
Ask...ask the Father for His Divine Love...that is the only thing that transforms the human soul...only His Divine Love.

You want to be in a Higher Celestial Realm?...that which purifies your heart or soul will take you there...
the key is Purity...that the Divine Love of the Creator Father God, the Divine can transmit into your being.

My input for what it is worth to anyone reading...
(And I only came to this around 2011 because of one post from one person from this very forum...thank you, Jim.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru