View Single Post
Old 17-08-2019, 07:09 PM
Master

I see where you're coming from. If that scenario really happened, I believe it would have different causes than what you described. Most likely, you'd simply make the mental connection with the discarded object because its memory was recently refreshed.

If your explanation were true, then myriad thoughts we had would materialize. Why the thought of that particular object materialized, and the thoughts of all other discarded objects didn't?

I am of the opinion that each one of us creates their own reality, and does that almost exclusively unconsciously. Why aren't we successful at doing it consciously? Because our conscious isn't in contact with our subconscious.

The solution is "simply" to get in contact with our subconscious, and give it the task we want it to do.

All our thoughts and emotions have the potential to materialize in likewise situations. The "trick" is learning to have our conscious and subconscious work synergically, through altered states of consciousness.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.