View Single Post
Old 24-07-2018, 08:53 AM
Knower
My only experience with shadow beings.

My experience with Hat Man:

I was lying down intentionally trying to have an OBE and I had reached the point of putting my body into a state of sleep paralysis while maintaining consciousness. Soon after I went into sleep paralysis I sensed a presence that entered my room and it felt malevolent. Though my physical eyes were closed, I still had some awareness with my third eye and saw a pitch black figure come out of my closet that was in the form of a man in a long coat and a brimmed hat. As I was paralyzed and could sense the darkness of the being I began to panic and the Hat Man slowly walked towards me eventually getting on top of me, inserting his hands into my chest and feeding off of my fear while I screamed with my spiritual voice. After a few moments passed my mood changed from fear to anger, ****ed off I said a prayer "Jesus please give me the strength to get this thing off of me!!!" and after saying the prayer I said with my spirit "IN THE NAME OF JESUS GET OFF OF ME!!!!!!" and the shadow being got off of me and ran back into the closet. I've never seen or felt their presence since.