View Single Post
Old 27-11-2014, 12:38 PM
eileen rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay00
And as I said, I respect your views.

Whether evil originates from Satan or from human beings, evil is evil, and the best antidote to it is mindfulness and love.

Hi Ajay,
This is a difficult topic to discuss, as I am pretty much alone in my views about evil/satan.

If I hadn't had a personal experience that verified the existence of both, I wouldn't bother to ever bring it up (it is upsetting, disquieting and so forth).

Plus in our modern world we are led to not believe in such things.

Mindfulness itself, seems to be an idea of buddhism (right? correct me if I am off here). Buddhist believe Jesus is a mystic (teacher etc.). That is no secret. In fact, until last year, when Jesus began communicating directly to me (and god as well), I just didn't really think about it.

It just seem alien, to my way of thinking (having gone down the road of enlightening myself).

Even when what I thought were aliens remote viewed me and scared the willies out of me, several years ago, I again, just thought of them as negative aliens....rather than realizing I had a direct communication from a fallen angel.

Just the way it goes sometimes.

What we are led to believe, by peers, TV viewing and so forth got it all wrong (backwards in fact).

We arn't living in a dual matrix (which is what is taught in spiritual circles....though it does appear that way, at first, in my view). Instead, there is an actual god of light (lucifer) and an architect's unseen hand (god/jesus/holy ghost trinity).

One is emitting a source of evil, and one of holiness/grace/good.

But you have to be an advanced master of enlightenment, to see this for yourself. Nothing I expect anyone anywhere to master (as buddhists are busy setting up their own version of nirvana...which won't get far, in my opinion....it will just be swept away...in the final hours of the (fallen ones) /gods/lucifers reign here).

Nothing I expect the luciferians here to agree with (though they seem to have extra priviledges on this forum....so this may be my last post. I get tired of being energically attacked by them). I guess this is one of their 'bases' of operation. Talking christians and spiritual minded folks to participate on a forum that openingly addresses witchcraft (which just begs satan to get involved...truly).