View Single Post
Old 14-12-2017, 03:54 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
I would say that God has a Changeable shape or form, but again I can only speculate. His character does not change, but I would agree that God or Christ and Spirit beings can change their " Size", by either shrinking or expanding. I think God and Christ can fly as well. But they are not in any kind of physical flesh. I think God can also expand or shrink the knowledge in a humans consciousness.

God's knowledge is truely depending of what species of origin God they're belonging. As God Jehovah is an Angels family Gods his limitations of knowledge is only within their family abilities.

It's the same as the the Phoenix, the unicorn, the Dragon..... They have their own dharma energy abilities. And to the expansion of knowledge is only available by realization or revelation by their knowledge.

The knowledge won't come by themselves. They've to find ways to improve or learning. That's why the Gods in the universe want to steal my dharma energy so that they can be immediately go to the top of the mountain. Gods lives hundreds thousands of years already, so they're not "child standard". But it's due to my dharma energy is different from their energy. Then they can't learn anything from me. My dharma-subtlety is creation dharma abilities that's the same as Creator. And no God is creator except Creator himself. Creator dharma-subtlety is unlimited or expanding......