View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 06:34 PM
Suspended

This is Jurgen Ziewie's new book. Should be out August/Sept.

Quote:
I was not a fan before he passed, I was 8 when he died and I never thought about him, I am 45 now, but the dream came two years ago, since that dream, I have begun my spiritual awakening, he comes to me often, there are so many signs and synchronicites concerning him, its been a wild ride, but loving every moment of it..

lt's possible this person comes to you. Who knows, you might be connected through previous lives. Look at how many famous ppl there have been throughout history - most of us will have come into contact with them at some time..
l've even had many signs and synchronicities about my own twinsoul having been a famous egyptian queen. So, anything is possible IMO..
Just be very cautious, because, as said in previous posts, there are many imposters in the astral worlds who are adept at shape-shifting, and taking on the appearance of a celebrity is one sure-fire way of deceiving those who idolise such ppl. Obviously, you don't seem to be as gullible as that, but for any others who might be going through this, it best to watch your backs..

And definitely follow the advice of Howla..