View Single Post
Old 16-02-2018, 09:20 AM
55Degrees

Feedback for PeaceLilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceLilly
Pisces Moon this your reading:

1) What is dormant that should be plowed under? Four of Cups
Wishing for what might have been instead of accepting and acknowledging what you have been given. Letting go of the past and embracing what is offered to you now.
I think I'm more stuck in a rut, waiting for 'perfect opportunitues' instead of accepting every opportunity offered.

Quote:
2) What do you want to grow this spring? Queen of Wands
I feel this queen represents you. The queen accepts what the universe has given her in life. She is a confident, active lady that is spiritual, creative, ambitious and enjoys the company of people.
I don't understand from this what it is I am supposed to 'grow this spring', confidence, crativity or ambition. I understand the card, but don't understand what your message was. Sorry.

Quote:
2) What seeds must you plant to allow this to happen? Justice
You understand the decisions you made in the past, good or bad, are affecting you now. You are taking responsibility for your actions and adjusting your life accordingly.
Again, I'm not sure what 'seeds should be planted'. Is this something I need to start doing?

Quote:
4) What growth can you expect? Three of Cups
Threes are about growth. Connecting with others through friendships, teamwork and networking. This growth will give you success and abundance. A time for celebration.
I see this, I'm moving to a new work department where networking and teamwork are essential.

Thank you for the reading, I'll ponder on this for a while.