View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 11:47 PM
Deactivated Account
I would like for you to remember to take a breath, release whatever fear you may have in regards to this situation. Focus instead on the love that you have for your child. I know that this situation is causing you such incredible pain, and sadness. You do not deserve to feel this way. I want you to know that whatever the outcome of this may be, that you are strong and brave enough to overcome it. Do not fear the possibility of a divorce, do not fear that you will not enjoy your child enough, do not place that seed into the universe to manifest. Instead focus your attention on that love you have for your child, and the love you still have for your wife. If she chooses that her path is without you, then you must accept it however hard that may be for you to do. I want you to know that the same energy that has awakened within her is the same energy that is within you. You are connected to it as well, and this energy will support you, provide healing for you, and love for you. No matter what this outcome may be you are safe and supported. I want you to repeat those words to yourself "I am safe, it is only change". You are worthy of love, you are deserving of love, you are good enough. You do not deserve to be rejected emotionally.
Please remember to just breath, you will get through this.