View Single Post
Old 19-07-2018, 12:07 AM
Experiencer

Everything has a dark side first of all even Christianity has the devil. Things that you vibrate with can bother you, but that also means the opposite is true things you don't vibrate with can not both you. Yes they can become annoying sometimes they smell, but they dont mess with me. My issue is I have kids and their vibration fluctuates all over the place so they are vulnerable and since they are sensitive I have to take precautions. So I smudge and bless my house whenever the negative things show up. I have on right now in my house he is pretty positive and he likes music. He frequently communicates with our google home and I have a full blown evp on our Alexa that is class A. Perfectly clear sentence. We get those like once or twice a month.

Chakras are energy centers not just wheels or points of focus. Once you clear out as much human garbage out of them that you can raise your vibration. When it comes to sexual energy technically its all energy including fighting. Energy is neutral until you use it for something. Thunderstorms and lightning can also cause an increase in spiritual energy. Sorry if this came out garbled i am exhausted.