View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 06:07 PM
Guide

Never ending dream

In this dream I was walking down a long, wide corridor with double doors in between the corridor at different intervals. I was dragging a large bag that was full to the top and it was like a cylindrical sack, like a large linen bag. As I walked through some doors I noticed it was very hot and there was a woman in there by a table, I dragged the bag to the end of the corridor and saw a glass peacock lit up on the windowsill, it was really big and was like one of those fibre optic lights but it was made of glass. It had all the colours of the rainbow in but the light wasn’t reaching the ends of the open peacock tail. I know when I saw it I felt like I’d really like one of those. Then I set off back the way I’d come with the bag and as I passed the woman I said ‘its really hot in here isn’t it’ and she laughed and nodded. Then I was in a crowded area.

I pulled the large linen type bag and set in in a corner and placed my handbag on the side. I picked up another large sack type bag and people were crowding round me waiting for me to give them whatever was in the bag. It was full of boxed items and had their names on so I gave them out. There were pieces of folded paper mixed up with everything and I asked ‘what are these?’ Someone said they were P.S. notes and to leave them there so I did. I then looked to make sure my handbag was still there and safe and it was. Then I picked up a huge bunch of keys on a keyring and asked who was in charge of the keys. No one wanted to take them and one woman who was an actual colleague of mine in a job ages ago kept turning away from me and I knew she was meant to be responsible for having the keys with her she just didn’t seem to want to have them.

Then I was in some water and a woman on a floatable navy blue lilo shaped like a small sofa asked if anyone wanted to sit on there with her. She floated on the water on it and I didn’t respond I just swam about in the water. Then I saw dolphins up ahead and started swimming over as fast as I could. There were loads of them and suddenly they surrounded me in a circle. I stretched my arms out to the side of me and one touched my left hand with its nose. I was so happy, then another one came on the other side of me and touched me with its nose then another and another and another, all to the sides and behind me. I felt ones nose at the middle of my back touching me so clearly and I was trying to turn round in the water to touch them. I patted each ones nose with gratitude.

I was then walking to a place where I was going to have an operation. I got to the reception area and realised I was way too early as it was only about 1pm and the operation (I don't know what the operation was for) was meant to be at 2:30pm. I had the large linen bag with me again plus another one. I think I checked in then went through a waiting room past a few people to sit with the bags and wait. I got to a chair but somebody sat on it as I was about to and so rather than argue I just sat on my handbag. Then I was outside and a couple of people came to me and said ‘just smell this and see if you think its heroin, someone just gave it to us and we think it is.’ I’ve never taken drugs so I didn’t have a clue what it smelt like. He held it out on an envelope that had been opened up like a book. Me and this other guy lent in to smell it and there was no smell at first but we didn’t try to smell it for long. Then we both turned away in disgust as the smell of ammonia hit us. It wasn’t quite ammonia but it was so bad.

I’m sorry this is really long and there’s still more. The key things I picked up from the rest of it was that I turned some music down that was too loud and there was a spiders web in the corner on the floor.