Thread: My Friend Joan
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 02:44 AM
Master
Thank you earthprowler and glenos, you both are so kind, I brought myself a crystal ball not long ago, well I thought I would try it out, so I picked it up and brought it right up to my face and just stared into it. What I saw was a creamy white glowing light, I just concentrated on that spot of light for about 5 minutes when all of a sudden I cold since a presences. I couldn't see any figure but I knew there was someone there and I felt that it was my friend Joan. She said to me, "well, what are you waiting for ?", I then said waiting for what ?, she said, "to come here", I thought that was funny and I actually laughed. I then said, are you sad for leaving, she then said, "no, not at all, you should be the one who is sad", I said, wow, of course your right, I have always said that to you when you were here and because of my grief I had forgotten, thank you for reminding me. I said, do you miss your family ?, she said, " not at all, I haven't gone anywhere, how can I miss them ? ". I was thinking now, gee, Joan never talked like that when she was here, here I am learning from her now and I just burst out laughing, I said, what is it like there, what do you do there, she said," nothing and everything, I can't describe it you wouldn't understand ". I have to be truthful and say at this time I was starting to feel a bit taken back, I thought, of course I would understand, my ego didn't like what Joan said and all of a sudden we both laughed, I said you rotten thing while laughing and then she just left. After this I felt like, gee this is a celebration of life not death. I hope you don't think I'm mad lol, but this is what happened.