View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 10:08 PM
star-child

Hello I have a fairly good knowledge of crystals but sometimes if a method of cleansing for example doesn't feel right then trust your intuition and try out other methods.

You can dedicate your crystals by sending them loving energy and then telling it what you want it to do for you.

If you were a crystal healer then you would have specific crystals for your clients which would be cleansed between each treatment but otherwise I'm sure that crystals can do multiple things for you.

Sometimes I do talk to my crystals, I can sense the life and spirit in them, they always comfort me.

Some crystals like the sun but some fade in the sun (amethyst is one I think).

I don't keep my crystals close together because I feel that the energies conflict with each other.

It's always good to place your crystals outside by a tree or plant for a little while because they will begin to vibrate at their natural frequency but remember where you put them, I seem to have lost a few in the grass or I'm sure a faery took one, it was a large stone but after being outside for about an hour, I came back and it was nowhere!

I hope I have answered a few of your questions, just do what feels right