View Single Post
Old 13-03-2013, 09:22 PM
dreebsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Welcome, friend, to Spiritual Forums, and to this little thread of contemplation.

You make a valid point of truth here. Though I feel with the advent of modern media fears can quickly multiply through inadequate balance of information. It is an imbalanced portrayal of information because it does nothing to reassure people that this does not have to be the truth of things, if you are willing and able to create your own experience, using the right tools; responsibility and Self-ability.

In this instance, from what we have read from your described account, is that such an individual was totally unprepared for their soul transition. Unprepared emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Because they had not prepared themselves in this regard, their consciousness remained gravitated to a lower dimension by default; so to say, merely by the law of attraction and proximity. Meaning, the consciousness they currently held themselves in at their near death experience attracted that particular experience for them. The spirit world is sort of made of different indexes of consciousness, or energy frequencies. The state of belief, of consciousness and of morality you resonate within at your time of passing will determine the index of consciousness you are drawn into upon death. If, at your time of passing, you seat yourself within consciousness that holds no belief of an afterlife, or God, or Angels, or anything of the divine, then you have to ask yourself what are you then projecting from the energy of your thoughts? Basically, you realize you are dead, and because you have no consciousness will or knowledge of the higher realms of light, fear immediately sets in and confusion overwhelms you. You immediately feel lost and vulnerable, and have no idea where you are supposed to go. Because this state of consciousness you have is also that which you had once in your physical life, then you would have spent many years attracting all sorts of negative energies and created disconnections from your divine spirit. These disconnections, these attitudes of separation from your beloved spirit then propel your consciousness into a state of ignorance and within a dark empty void upon your passing.

If these individuals had educated themselves in regard to their ancient spirit, their soul journey and their energy responsibilities, then they would have propelled themselves into a different frequency of experience. They would not have been ill prepared, fearsome or vulnerable. They would immediately have their heart and soul open to the love and light, from their educated belief systems, moral understandings, and spiritual developments to manifest a completely different experience.

This is why it is important to work on your moral, emotional, mental and spiritual understanding… now. You may die tomorrow, or you may die in 20 or 30 years. Ignorance is not bliss. Ignorance is your own key through the gates of hell.

The thing about being an atheist is that you, through free will, choose to disconnect yourself from the abundance, love and grace of God and your beautiful spirit. You create such a separation between you and your beloved spirit guides and helpers that, upon physical death, your attitude and belief systems literally block your access to them and to the realms of the heavens. Those energies which linger in the dark void then take advantage of your disposition and lead you further into the gates of fear, emptiness and despair.
At some point the soul who has passed on and who has endured this despicable encounter seeks out of desperation the remaining seed of faith within them. Within their darkest hour they look for the light of love and hope, of compassion and guidance, and this immediately opens a door for those who reside within the light to come through. Sometimes it takes an eternity of darkness and suffering to realize what is really important to us, and what it is we really want. -SPARROW-

Hi im sorry to sound really silly probably! im new to all this, been having a real crisis and almost breakdown over the fear of dying. Slowly trying to get the grips that there is the spirit world but from some things i read im confused!

My main worry if there is a spirit world, that i wont be with my fiance and children. My fiancé doesnt really believe in much (he's in the thinking of once youre dead you're dead) which i just really cant believe. Im worried that he'll end up a lost soul and i wont be in the same realm as him and my children? The thought of being without him and them scares me so much and i need to know if what im thinking is right and how i can change it?!

sorry for all the questions!! x