View Single Post
Old 25-10-2017, 10:30 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver
Fwiw, that was really well-said, Nature Grows.

Thanks Sliver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralwanderer
Nature Grows – thank you for that insight. Although there are plenty of things she has done that do require forgiveness, I suppose her behavior towards me growing up is not one of them. I was older and out of the house before I realized that it was projection and nothing I deserved. It still hurt, but I do feel that now that I have recognized it for what it was, I did recover from it.

It is also interesting that you said to write a hateful letter. Lately, I’ve been thinking of maybe keeping a journal where I write down the things I’d like to say to her. These thoughts always come to me at night, and I think it would be a lot better to write them down, so that maybe if I get the thoughts out, I won’t have to continue rethinking them every night.

This time in my life has been incredibly detrimental to my meditation practice. I have not been able to properly meditate in m o n t h s.

If you can forgive her that's good, what i said was just another way of looking at it which makes forgiving her unnecessary, you don't have to feel bad about finding it hard to forgive her or not wanting to, because theres no need to forgive her anyway.

Yea get a journal, you may find it helpful.

Meditation is good too, Peace.