View Single Post
Old 24-10-2017, 03:25 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
Lately, I've been experimenting with "Judge not lest ye be judged" and wonder whether any Christians (or anyone else for that matter) have tried a day with absolutely no judgments whatsoever of good versus bad.

This, of course, does not preclude action as non-judgment does not suggest non-action.

I'd be curious to hear thoughts on whether even a single day can transpire with judging .....albeit acting when the spirit moves one to action.

Not possible from ego-conditioned mind ...... but a FACT from Divine Mind , this is the meaning and purpose of the Holy Spirit , it is the TRUE MIND created at the same instant we collectively mis-created an ego identity. IT IS THE WAY OUT! Trying to not-judge will fail ....... but has its use too ...... in seeing the futility of all other ways! Jesus Promised to send the HOLY SPIRIT , and what He meant holds true in all times .......
Christianity as religion is a utter failure ....... except for the rare Mystical groups ...... Mystic is merely Holy Spirit Awareness, it may come with seeing beyond the Veil of Illusions(Worldliness and Attachment)
As i was reading the Nag Hammadhi Library ( teachings of Jesus AFTER His ego died and His True Self was Resurected) ...... i made a Conscious CHOICE to make DIRECT DIVINE COMMUNION ...... Conscious to Super-Conscious MERGING. At the end of 3 years daily and non-stop deliberate Silent Practice , i was put to the Test and every Betrayal surfaced in a single hour as if NOW ....... first the ones i had received and then the ones i had cast out to others ........... my Heart was about to implode ...... i suddenly spontaniously FORGAVE ALL ....... and then the next INSTANT was FILLED with PEACE beyond description. I Awoke the following morning with No Ego Present at all! I was perplexed in a way but did not care ....... It was a PURE JOYFUL STATE without a single Judgment! It lasted a month ...... and then a remnant of ego returned as my Soul Work was not yet RIPE ........ 5 years later EGO was flushed out again and for 9 months! (hmmmmm...... like a gestation period you could say) It takes over a decade to STABILIZE the Profound Awareness of your True Self ......... once re-born there is no way to undo it. You just have to Ride out whatever follows ~