View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 10:40 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
When my old phone packs in working, stops working.

Is your phone an old one or new one, do you get new posts and a proper screen size that is easy to use.

To get new posts you have to click on the option "new posts" and preferrably choose "previous day" as if you lastly visited let us say 30 minutes ago and nobody posted in the last 30 minutes, there would be no new posts and you will not get any new posts(because there were no new posts since your last visit).

I only get new posts only if I go to the relevant option which normally and usually, I do not.

I am not interested in new posts to be honest, only interested in the new posts the threads I subscribe for which I receive an e-mail notification and get informed about new posts in this way.

Why don't you participate and subscribe by commenting in 1,2 or a few threads/subjects that interest you and receive all notifications about all new posts by e-mail instead of chasing or searching for new posts?.

Have a say and your say instead of checking out what new everyone says.

The screen on this phone I am using now is not small at all but still, typing on a cell phone is not the same as typing on a computer or laptop.

Everything becomes more difficult on a phone, whether that is writing, or editing, reading previewing, even using emoticons. But, it is very easy and light to carry and be anywhere you want.