View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 04:26 PM
Master
Thumbs up Veganism and Meditation...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debrah
I haven’t tried Qi Gong, but if you want to drop a link here, I’d be interested in looking at it. I do yoga regularly (but not nearly enough of course). But I’d take a look at it thanks.
Cool Debrah. Do you also meditate with your yoga? I'm curious about your results because I can imagine a vegan body would be particularly well suited for it. @David too.. curious to hear any findings.. Personally I know it works nicely with vegetarianism, having a lighter body.. but veganism should work even better if we follow eastern thoughts on diet (although they have a heavy milk BIAS... )

And we need to look into our consumption to see where our plants come from. Ideally, all fruit, veg, and bean production should be organically produced.. or better yet, ecologically, allowing space for wildflowers and insects. I also agree that this is about the degree of sentience..
It's not good for veg people to feel indifferent about trees being felt or wildflowers being needlessly picked. The ethics are a never ending 'practice'.. one can't stand still with this.