View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 09:58 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightoflenity
Thing is we don't have the map or the plans to what was meant to be - we probably never will so it can't be confirmed.

What i was saying in my post there was not about what is meant to be or not meant to be but more just, like, if someone doesn't like there situation or life they can change it instead of just saying something like oh well its meant to be, especially if they really are not happy with saying that.

Quote:
You have a chance to make a decision - informed or otherwise but you can only calculate the outcome. The cheat answer is that whatever you decide the universe or God already planned it that way but .. where is the free will there?

Oh yea i know what you mean, we can make plans sure but you don't know whats going to happen in the near future lol. The cheat answer your talking about here, iv heard people say that one, and if thats the case then the free will is how your going to perceive your journey, kinda like a roller coaster ride i guess, your not in control but you get to decide how you deal with this. Another one people say is your destiny/destination is already set but how you get there is up to you kinda like a GPS in a car. I don't know what the answer is, im not concerned really.

Quote:
The multiverse is a great counter because God would see all multiverse timelines as they all happen at the same point & go on to exist but that just gets even more crazy & infinite. We simply can't understand it so we have to make the best of our situation - even if it goes against doctrine at times.

The different timeline stuff is trippy yea.

Quote:
Look at the religions that won't take blood transfusions - I respect it if it's a decision for you but deciding on your childs behalf is something else.

Yea, i think iv heard of something like that before. There child is dying so the parents think thats gods plan for the child right? im not sure iv only heard of this a few times, they fail to see imo that if they saved there child then that would also be gods plan, if they believe everything is apart of gods plan, thats kinda what i was trying to say aswell before.