View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 11:12 PM
Suspended
Sometimes people say that... the whole "things are meant to be the way they are" thing, but that doesn't mean that you don't do anything, you can do stuff and the stuff you do about stuff was also meant to be... right? thats how i see it when some one says "Oh well, things are meant to be the way they are" and i guess its the same with "everything happens for a reason" there's a million reasons you can give to any one thing happening, but again to me that doesn't mean that you can't change things because you said it yourself "everything happens for a reason" even what you do in response to what ever you just said "everything happens for a reason" too.

To the OP, Neutral? to me God is the most powerful force in the universe and what is that? it's Love, what else can it be? and true unconditional love too me doesn't say you done bad or you done good, it just loves you unconditionally. (That doesn't mean you need be a door matt for people)

All beings have this within them, it's everywhere but in some beings it's more suppressed then others, thats all.

Last edited by Nature Grows : 12-09-2017 at 12:18 AM.