Thread: feel sick
View Single Post
Old 15-05-2015, 10:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Octy
Every time I get a massage I feel rather ill and not connected to anything. For example, I could walk out with my underwear on the outside of my jeans. Not that I've done this, yet the feeling after a massage is one of being extremely intoxicated I almost don't know what I'm doing. My head feels as if on another planet which not only leaves me feeling physically I'll, but also headachy.

Should I stop? I was hoping things would improve after a few goes.

Octy...

This could be probably the mobilization of toxins into circulation, which will be increase by the actual massage. Are body stores of fat, contain a higher amount of toxins in them compared to a circulation (This is a safety mechanism of our body). The body can store toxins which it can't expel of from our environment or diet within fat stores instead of it accumulating in organs and going around in our circulation. And its possible with all that rubbing, upon your body may be in some way mobilizing some toxins from fat. Or Octy your Lymphatic system which is like a giant sewer system within the human body, because of the massage might be getting activated. You see unlike the circulation system which carries primarily blood and is pumped around your body with the action of the heart. The Lymphatic system is primarily stimulated by body movement, such as exercise and potentially massage. And because the lymphatic systems job is to get rid of toxins and metabolic waste, and transport it around the body to detoxification organs.......once this system is stimulated you may feel uncomfortable. Any sort of mobilization of toxins in great amounts will cause you discomfort, maybe you should drink some sort of herbal liver assistance just to help your detoxification organs to process and eliminate toxins after massage.

There is actually a special kind of massage called Lymphatic Drainage.

http://www.embodyforyou.com/Treatments/?t=315

Or you can get one of these to, exercise on after massage or before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdx6DxUklls