View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 01:16 AM
Ascender
Talking Wondering

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I could try to be funny ... I could try to be serious ... Which to choose?

Years ago, I also began to wonder: Why am I here? What am I supposed to do? Why do people reincarnate (when I started to believe that we reincarnate)?

In a few words ... I currently believe that souls are on a path of evolvement. We incarnate in Physical because we can't yet "be for long" on a higher plane of existence. We incarnate as humans, because we progressed enough not to incarnate as an animal form of life. Humans aren't all on the same level of evolvement.

More specifically ... Humans almost mastered their instincts, and are currently focused and driven by emotions. We can't be for long on a thought-responsive plane of existence (as the higher planes are) because our emotions (fear especially) push us quickly into a nightmarish scenario. So, we mainly need to learn to master our emotions, before our physical reincarnation cycle could end. At the same time we have to improve our intellect (which human just started to develop), and intuition (which humans barely are aware of).

At the same time, each one of us has our individual lesson / experience for this life, that is caused by karmic balancing of the though forms we created in previous incarnations.

Funny reply ... If you ask why you aren't a lower form of life, maybe somebody "up there" hears you, and grants your wish ... (?)

Did I leave a message for myself?