View Single Post
Old 21-01-2019, 09:06 PM
Master
That is more amazing information, thank you. Such an interesting concept about Monad evolution! So since crystals are combinations of minerals and elements or whatever, the monad inhabitation or level of evolution sort of depends on the combination within the different crystal types? I am really hoping to learn more about which crystals deal with the tumbling and such okay and which cannot. A secondary reason I would like to know is because I have a rock tumbler I've never used but I've owned it for a few years (gift from my brother) so I think I should probably use it.

that's good to know that those you mentioned can withstand the polishing. You'd say those you said are fine to be 100% afterward? Does that mean they still radiate a burst-like intense energy field like the rough form crystal fro the pictures you shared?

hmmm I wonder about the topic of elemental energy and imbalances.. Is Earth energy included as one of the elements along with water, fire, air and akasha? because a lot of stuff is technically falling under the topic of Earth energy and that should impact things right? For instance a book and wooden table are made out of Earth.. so does what you said either mean that the Earth element isn't included somehow, or only certain components of Earth are? or are everyday objects like books and tables too far removed from their natural tree state to be considered a strong elemental factor of Earth anymore?
what about a human being's presence or touch in general without thoughtforms being brought into the equation? Did you say thoughtforms of akashic element? how about other animals as Earth element representatives?

I have trouble accepting that only humans with specific intentions are capable of creating powerful negative thoughtforms. yes most people don't have the knowledge or intention to create 'evil' ones but yet a person can be very dark indeed and exude negativity even if it's not intentional.. and you supply that negative thought is effecting global consciousness.. Is it just that crystals are so divine that they are not susceptible to most negative thought unless it is programmed into them by someone with a strong intention or how exactly does that all work or not work?
The notion of crystals being programmable is another very interesting matter to explore if you want to share anything about that, programming them for good I mean but just the fact that they can be programmed or how in general is fascinating and of course not understood by most including me.

Meditation is a sort of elusive concept to me. when you say meditate with crystals, what exactly does that mean?

That is so awesome about your connection with your daughter and the book. awww that sounds so sweet. well I hope you stick around the forum long enough for me to find out about your book when it's ready! does it have a title already?