View Single Post
Old 23-03-2019, 08:11 PM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
"Sorry you are feeling like you're in hell. Find comfort in knowing the broken pieces are only there for you to put them together, and when you finally do, the puzzle will paint heaven."

Thanks for that closing line in particular, "M.Tesla." That was a stellar way of putting it - even if things are not so 'stellar' at present. I hope what you said to me is made true for you and your own twin flame in the end.

I am sorry you are suffering through your own pain. About forgetting - well, maybe you are not supposed to...

Two-and-a-half years ago, I was told by a guide that I 'must never forget' my own twin and that I am his 'teacher,' that he 'needs' my 'help' and, well, I'll spare you the rest. I truly want to forget at times. I do miss my twin and know I still love him. At this point, I feel I can only take so much. Today something of a clairaudient and I'm not sure what to make of it. I guess nothing, for now, until more time passes and I gain more clarity.

Thanks as well, for responding to my post; I quite appreciate it. I wish you well and with many bright blessings to come.