View Single Post
Old 03-12-2016, 05:06 PM
Newbie ;)

The quartz' been through periods of homelessness, the almost end of the universe as we know it on LSD and a whole lot of other ****.

It's still in a salt bath, the next full moon will care for her and then she's gifted back to big ol' mama earth.

Acid story time!

So once upon a not so magical time when me and my wife were homeless and living in the woods we decided to take LSD and use it's quantum hand to really dig into our issues. I took the heaviest dose I've ever took so far, around 325~ micrograms and she took a hundred. Everything went accordingly to planning until I gave her a hug and felt like I was hugging myself. This led to reading her thoughts and eventually overriding her will with mine, causing us to have a really weird almost theatrical in nature synchronicity in our actions.

Now of course I had a terrible youth and was unable to love myself, coming out of a severe depression and what not. The psychedelic adventures I had were always in quest to learn myself thorougly through and through, but this time it was different.

I thought something and suddenly she remarked what I was thinking, and that got me thinking. Obviously being curious and all I thought about sitting down on the grass and suddenly she sat down on the grass while I restrained so from doing myself. Then it got weird. We sat down facing eachother while I was 'moving towards the light'. The universal buzzing sound and the white love. I almost pushed through with the act until I heard her say that she was seeing images of the life tree collapsing in eachother and we then decided it wasn't time for that at all.

Her having no more free will did exactly what I did (kicking a ball), but in her way, as we're all the same except for our 'soul-level' and time & space, trying to focus the mind's eye on something else.

I suddenly remembered I had half a benzodiazepine (clonazepam, 2mg) saved for if this would happen and searched my *** off and took the zombifying pill.

As we sobered up I learned one thing, and that's that my *** should stay the hell away from this 'wonder child' substance and every other substance in general. Samadhi must be reached the proper way and definitely not on the quantum all-you-can-think-of search engine that LSD is.

I hope this made sense, I'm coming off of a 4 year cannabis addiction and am trying to get my sense of words back.

The quartz went through all that, and more.