View Single Post
Old 26-08-2012, 11:21 PM
Experiencer
I am happy to share with you :)
Here is another part of which I would like to share with yous I feel its important... This is a merging of worlds.
This.
This is a part of my past life story, an important one.
Let me share.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

My mother is crashing in, swaying and is drunk. I am suprised and at the same time I understand. I continue with my duty and tuck Leah tight up in bed.

I am taken aback when I feel my fathers presence but not as strongly and it knocks me for six.
He sends visions of a sweet paradise, of a future. A far future and I am consumed.
I see a set of 3. The trinity, I see us all partaking in briding a certain gap - starting a process that will whirlwind all of humanity into what was meant in the first place.
A message of love.
A message so simple; A message of.. everything at once.
OF oneness and the beauty of life and of everything contained in one space at all times over all lifes. I see the same world, I dreamt of almost a year ago. I see the same world - but changing. Its becoming brighter with each words my mama and papa say. Words are not spoken. They.. no HE. HUMANITY. US had to burn. It all falls into place.
What the hell is this? What am I doing? Why am I here?
I keep seeing the images flash in and out and in both times. At the same times. AT the same time I feel I am about to collapse and die. I feel a stance of stability and complete uncontrolabble urges. I feel that; Words are not spoken. Not often. For when they are spoken out loud. The immensity and denisty will send worlds propelling into divine conciousness.

As I slowly gather my thoughts, I am still and dizzy and everything at onces. In all realities, In both realities.

Please take what you can from this because when I wrote this I wow. It was like I was experiencing it THEN and NOW.

I love you all.

<3