View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 06:08 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah85
Do you believe in Unicorns? I always felt very connected to them, and use to work with meditation & healing methods about them. Have you ever seen one, or have you had any experiences with one?

I feel a deep connection to Phoenix too, and I turned to find out that my present life is about regeneration, so that might make sense.

I have some information on Unicorns in the Book Animal Magicks there is a Meditaion for RIDING the Unicorn. I can scan it into me computer and PM it here....if one wishes.

The Unicorn YES I feel they are real. From the book Animal Magick By D.J. Conway

Magickal Attributes are :Good will, fame, prosperity, genltless,purity,strength of mind. Individual power that is unlimited. For wisdom with success. Developing personal power.

There too is a chant

A child of the unicorn, that would I be.
Your goodness and wisdom reflected in me.
Let me seek for the good things that brighten my name,
For gentleness, purity, abundance, and fame,
Let me know that my power is forever unbound,
that what's given in LOVe circles right back around.

For the Pheonix

Magickal Attributes are :

Rebirth, renewal, spiritual growth. Call upon the phonenix for strength an renewed energy when facing or undergoing trials of life.

Chant :

Out of ashes, new beginnings,
Out of fire comes new power,
Out of darkness, new day dawning,
Phoenix, help me in this trying hour.

I so highly recomment the BOOK "Animal Magick" by D.J. Conway
The art of recognizing and working with familars.

It covers so very much. I am always going to this book.

Lynn