View Single Post
Old 14-06-2011, 11:55 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
I have dragon spirits all over my home. And I've seen them in various other places as well. There is one park about an hour away from where I live, that's full of dragons. While I'm sure there are other mythical being there as well, I just haven't seen them yet. And I'm pretty darn sure there are at least three portals there, one negative, one positive and one neutral, but I don't know how to open them yet.

Hello

Do be wary of opening doors that one might not want open. What one person percieves as possitive and negative and nuetrual the other might well see very different. The Universe I so feel is in a time of energy flux and in that there are more and more things open to us to explore.

When it comes to opening to anything new make sure that ye are grounded and have the intentions on only what is BEST for one's higest and best good. Be ready for what one might find.....and have an open mind. How to open them it is an indivial thing as I so feel that doors open to us WHEN we are ready for them to do so and are closed from us for reasons. That said I am one of great "needing to know" things and I have ventured to open to places one maybe should not but its all learning.

When it comes to Dragon's I have heard many say they are possitive and many say they are not possitive. I have yet to venture to get close to one.....but I have seen them in the sky. I have an friend that flies with them in Astral. Might come down to what one is drawn to in Spirit or in past life connections. For me I am connected more to Pegasus and I will use that beast in Guided Astral Journeys with other's.

Again done with great respects for the person I am working with and much monitoring on them.

Lynn