View Single Post
Old 28-03-2011, 04:42 PM
Master
Buzz Yellow Jacket

We only had him 3 days but he became a part of our home. We took the little fellow in. He was a mess, his fur was all matted, he was dirty, smelled awful, his poor teeth were in terrible shape. He was a sweet little fellow though. We bathed him, trimed him up a bit, cleaned his eyes, fed him well. My son was just getting to know him. He ran away twice on Friday but my husband was able to get him since the pup was so slow. My husband would call him, "Max Duggan" or "morpheous" Buzz had not energy even for a 6 year old dog. We didn't even haven time to take him to the vet to have him checked out. He ran away last night in the rain. My husband spent hours looking for him. He found Buzz on the side of the road - poor thing had been hit by a car. My heart is breaking. He was such a sweet little doggie. Poor little guy was trying to go back to his orginal owners. That's loyality. They couldn't take care of him so we took him in. I don't have the heart to tell my son. He will be crushed he kept asking uus if Buzz was staying with us forever. . I Had to reassure him he was. Now this. rest In Peace Buzz.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne