View Single Post
Old 29-12-2016, 06:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
LOl Really! That's funny.
I agree with Angelic. I would like to say that I enjoy Caps humour. Their realistic approach and attention to detail. I like how calm they are. I've never seen a Cap loose their head over something. Maybe they go punch a wall when no ones looking? A lot of what I have read about them says their best matches are other Earth signs and Water signs...specifically Cancer and Pisces. To me its a balance of opposites, Pisces dreams up the dream and Cap makes it happen or kicks pisces up the pants with a reality boot (in the most gentle way)
All in all Caps are great. Happy Birthday month Cappys

That is an interesting perspective. I have 1 cousin in my whole family that is a Cappy and I don't know Her that well. So they are a mystery to me.

Quote:
Lelya I do understand that as a pisces. Like Caps we feel things deeply, just known to be more emotional. Pisces are generally natural empaths which makes some things confusing for the fish. This is not the pisces support group thread lol I'll stop hijacking. But that is good that Caps can forgive. Time is a wonderful healer.

Not some, a lot for Me. After years of running from emotional stuff it's been a real eye opener to finally just let them loose. And very fun too. And Inika is right about time being a good healer.

Quote:
forgot to add so edit it in : Khal wouldn't it be great to have a bath customized for you? I always picture the perfect bath to have an aquatic aquarium surrounding it. Fish's love a good soak. See; there i go dreaming :)

I thought of that about 20 years ago and determined it can't be safely done. The structure is easy to make and can look good. The problem is thermal coupling between bath water and fish water. Either a cool bath or possibly boiled fish, not good.

Below is a picture of my dream bathroom. It is in an estate in Hawaii on 1.3 acres called Hale Ku Mana or in english: House of Spiritual Healing.
The only enclosed spaces here are the loo and walk-in robe, which runs the length of the bathroom. I would have koi in the pool around the bathtub and floating steps.