View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 02:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Plants cannot hear your intention. Hearing involves that you are separated from plants and other people, which is not the Case.

They can 'hear' (read know) your intentions because they are you. Please change your view on the world and stop sending negative intentions.

Even if you try it out of fun(*), you are teaching yourself to do it unintentionally. Later in time, you will need great effort to unlearn this unwanted behaviour.

(* trying out to send negativity out)

Yes whenever you honor God's Creation with love, God is returning love to you.
(actually you are sending love to yourself and experience it as if it is returned, but to explain this is a loooong story)

P.S. (I do not call the Tree as God's creation, but in their essence, in the Spirit behind the image, is the God's creation)

EXCUSE ME?????

you have no idea what my intentions are, you maybe can have a thought on what I say and the way I say it, but you dont know what thoughts caused me to speak.

Also, this isn't the first time you've chosen to "educate me", but simply put I don't want a teacher!

-------------

and did you just ask me to change my beliefs on the world? who in their right mind does that? nobody that I can think of or know.... most people have the common respect to let people do what they want.

--------------

where am I sending out negative intentions? '
please just explain that to me, even though I said i dont want to conversate with you... lol.