View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 11:23 AM
Guide
There’s been an interesting development in the healing. All last week, I had a strong feeling that there’s something more to come with this healing system. Then yesterday, when I went for a run (as I do a several times a week) I received into my third eye a violet/violet aura soma bottle (no B16) with a gold sphere in it.

This reminded me that earlier in the week I’d seen B2 blue/blue with a gold star in it. I thought it can’t be coincidence I’ve seen two gold symbols within aura soma bottles. So yesterday when I did a healing session and started see the violet/gold sphere combination, I asked the clairaudient group what these colour combinations/gold symbols were about and was told that when I see the violet/gold sphere, this is aiding in the healing of a signifcant past/trauma issue.

The blue/gold star combination is connected to trauma in the throat chakra although I haven’t seen this during a healing session yet. I just knew there were going to be more symbols/colours and sure enough this morning, came into my third eye, a gold anchor with B006 red/red and this is to do with the healing of the root chakra; I’m working on healing a major trauma to the root chakra currently.

Now the interesting thing is last summer (about this time) I started to be “downloaded” with gold symbols into my third eye, starting with a gold halo, then a gold anchor, a gold sphere and a gold cross. At the time I thought spirit were having a joke because I just couldn’t make sense of what they meant. Now, I’m comfortable with them, and can see that it was connected with this healing system that’s developing. I’ve had the gold cross and a colour for some time, the colour of the aura soma changes and I’ve been told I can use this cross/colour to protect me and the colour changes depending what I’m asking for protection for.