Thread: Night sweats
View Single Post
Old 28-11-2016, 05:53 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdoliveira
Anyone else experiencing night sweats? Any chances this might be related to Kundalini? (again, hahahaha)
I've been having this for several years, but now it is starting to annoy me. I wake up with my hair completely oily, and this has also been causing acne problems on my skin. Sometimes it is so hot I get nightmares but usually I sleep well through it.

At one point in time, I did have that problem, lasting for a while. Certain foods, and eating at certain times would affect the intensity of the night sweats too.

I don't know if my situation was the same as yours, because night sweats itself is only a symptom, which could be caused by different reasons. Mine was an imbalance, which I did not know at the time. Raisins could "cancel" the night sweating to a certain extent, but it doesn't address the root cause.

I adjusted my diet, and the night sweats went away.

I learned from herbalist and acupuncturists, by seeing them as a patient, over a long period of time, as my body has many problems. In the process, I learned that the body's energy is supposed to rise in the day and fall in the night. So towards the evening, I try to cool down my body, in sync with the natural rhythm of the day and night cycle, and so the night sweats went away.

Wanchain