View Single Post
Old 14-01-2016, 04:26 AM
Master
I had a weak left side until Jesus and God and self love filled me with the holy spirit and re-instated my self in me which seems to reside on that side of me ,Spirit has always moved my head around and sometimes body parts but only when I'm in meditation ,I only believe its the God energy as that what it feels like ,I'm sorry I cant help you more , maybe try to do some meditation and connect with it and as Boson said above call in the Goodman of Love and Light ,Jesus Christ to help you...

I know you say you cant control any of it but be careful not to go blaming demons on what happened with your house mate ,You may need some good counselling to try to see whats happening in your mind so you can understand yourself better..reach out there are people out there trained to help ,anything ive written is my own personal experience , ive been into spirituality for over 30yrs and its a journey, I don't just work with one form but many, the mind can be very tricky and good psychology can be very helpful on the spiritual path ...