View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 03:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi. Im new here but I have some good advice hopefully.

From my most recent experience what helps the most is completely letting go. It is my belief that the harder we try and fail the more worked up we become which can lower you vibrations and consciousness causing you to in a way see basically darkness and nothing. My experience was that my soul will experience this on its own. It is meant for my soul to experience this because it yearns for it therefore it is almost automatic. My soul guided me to the steps.

The things that actually helped the most was SLEEP PARALYSIS. As odd as it sounds, this is the exact moment of total control and balance. The body and mind are essentially asleep but the spirit is awakened. If we become nervous here, the spirit will basically force the body to awaken. This happened to me and to me and I fell back asleep only to experience sleep paralysis again. But this time, the thought came to me and then all of a sudden I was lucid dreaming in the most AMAZING way. Any thought that I had appeared to my dreams. All it took was simple thought. I first asked for a fight and experienced what I can only describe as an astral battle. Believe me or not, I think channeled my chi. I began glowing and could see and feel the most powerful aura ever. I even created a beam as a weapon and fired it. I think created the thought of sex and began to dream it when I awakened because it was too powerful. But the sex but the simple fact that I could create a world from simple thought.

So first relax. Then let go. Then concentrate. Not so much on dreaming but much more on thinking. Your thoughts are the most important step. If you are afraid all of your thoughts will be fear and you will create your own nightmares. Don't let your desires control your thoughts either. Simply concentrate on gathering your thoughts and when you control them you can create