View Single Post
Old 26-09-2017, 08:31 PM
Newbie ;)

My Self-Discovery of Energy and the Chakras

The first time I felt energy was when I listened to certain songs when I was teenager. I could only do it for 4 minutes at a time a day, but the more I practiced remembering the sensation, the stronger and longer the sensation got(like a goosebump/vibration). From there I moved onto visualizing it, my concept of energy changing as I practiced more. I see energy now as a free flowing wind, being being able to fill in any space and change form and shape, but unlike water, not necessarily being the shape of that container. I can do this now for extended periods of time and it is the only time when I feel all the parts of my mind coalesce into a single state: bliss, contentment, love, and clarity of thought.

In regards to Chakra, my knowledge was and still is very limited. When I began my exercises, I opened up a part of myself in the center of my chest at the Solar Plexus. It's feels like a subconscious switch that I flip. I then visualize the energy and wrap it around me, potentially this being my third-eye chakra. This may be wrapping it around me in my mind, or floating/flying in my mind. Currently, I feel a dormant spot between my upper chest and throat when I practice, the same feeling I felt before the spot in my Solar Plexus opened up. The image I get is a dormant gem beginning to light up and glow.

I practice two forms of energy manipulation that I like to call Open and Closed. When the energy is open, it is free flowing and can be formed into any shape. When the energy is closed, that energy become concrete and retains the shape it was formed into when it was open.

Any thoughts or clarifications will be greatly appreciate it as I continue to grow spiritually. Thank you for taking the time in reading this and I look forward to your replies!