View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 04:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I understand what your getting at regarding J's Ladder and also buddhas reflections, what's more to my point is that beyond duality there is no-one there that can ascertain anything . There is nothing there to ascertain . Only what you are is present that has no self awareness of itself in reflection of anything else .
Yes, elevating the physical realm by continually ascending/descending (per Jacob) is the same as knowing the emptiness but not dwelling there. What they were demonstrating is what you say. We must be in the world whilst also dwelling on higher octaves in order to elevate this realm, to bring it into the higher octaves. Such that ideally there is no difference, or no difference that obstructs or limits or causes needless hardship, trauma or suffering. This is the realm where the lion finally lies down with the lamb. (I think it's now a wolf and not a lion...mandela effect).

As you say, if we are not present to the physical realm in our individuated consciousness, we cannot be a part of these awarenesses, illuminations, and their tangible manifestations. On the other hand, even whilst present in the self, we can always grow and expand our consciousness, our presence.

Quote:
All these knowings of self and the world, love, consciousness, oneness is mindful and is dual in nature .

Illusions are born in the mind and are dual in nature . Duality is not illusory . Without a dual environment one cannot discern what is real and what is not .

Non duality would present self and the world without any difference . There would be no realness, oneness, separation, illusions to speak of nor would there be the ability to recognise or associate or acknowledge what you are with anything else .. i.e. there would be no self reflections had .

There would not even be the knowing of I am You and You are Me and all is One .
x daz x
...and that would be a real shame as you're a rather nice gent to know, all told.

It's funny, the existence of the reality of duality (as you've noted), or of the finite occupied-space universe per r6, paradoxically is exactly what points to the illusory nature of this reality...the part about separation being an illusion at the level of the soul and of our "higher" consciousness (or, rather, just who really are, at centre).

We need to be in both spaces, really, to get it. To be in the higher octaves whilst being in the physical. This is IMO what being here now or being love now means for us. It doesn't mean returning to the amorphous soul soup of non-duality (boring hahaha). It means being aware of the amorphous soul soup through awareness of unity...which as you say points beyond. And it means existing in unity and in relationship, in order to manifest and exchange love and experience, seems to me.

Peace & blessings Dazzer
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke

Last edited by 7luminaries : 05-10-2017 at 07:19 PM.