View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 01:01 AM
Celeste

Hmmmmmm, that's erie. I give "Gymbo" kisses to the elderly I work with. I have lipstick on and kiss them on their foreheads, to leave a kiss mark, and tell them they are loved. I get the name from my daughter's "gym" class she used to attend at age two!!!!! They used to get a Gymbo kiss stamp (think of a clown) when they left for being good.

I used to give them to my daughter, as she grew. Still do, she's 20, ha!

You got me thinking, I knew a lady, LONG, LONG time ago when I worked for the elderly, too. I served her in the dining room. And she would have on heavy lipstick and rouge. AND, very thick glasses. She was very stern, knew what she wanted, and had to have it, and I loved her. This other girl and I doted on her. Every time she talked to us, she held our hand. Mrs. Helen George. Is that her? Or somebody else? I will keep thinking about it.

Wow, Lynn, you are good and helping me develop some psychic skills here, just in the last couple of days! What is that called not claireaudience or claryvoiance (sp?)-- which I have had, whispers of advice in my ears, coming true, after I followed the directions. My friend that's a psychic (another top notch one) told me the Blessed Virgin was with me, and she was whispering in my ear. Well, I told her--I was having whispers, was it really HER-- something kept telling me to sign up for this retreat at work, which I did not want to go. They were gonna hand pick about six people, from those who signed up to go. I signed up last minute, saying, OK, OK, leave me alone, if it is meant to be, then I will go! Well, of course I got picked, and it was great! With the best food, too, I might add. Thank you, BVM.

Should I give my house a nice cleaning? Because I don't have all those wicthy supplies and skills in cleansing.

And thank you Lynn. Wow, these random people coming through.

: }}}