View Single Post
Old 29-09-2011, 05:40 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
How nice, WinterLily.

Yes, Lynn, that was the days when family was everything, almost too much ("overdrive?"). I sure miss those days, though. Thank you!!!

Oh, by the way, the smell is now gone. : {{

Hello Celeste

That is the thing with Spirit's touch it is at time fleeting. There is much for them to do when one transitions and much to explore. To touch back with the living is a lot to ask and I feel we are blessed when we get that from them.

The memoires I have are of more "duties" to get to this side of the family and that side of the family. I remember the TWO dinners thing a lot growing up. Not that the memories are not good one's more the rushing around and not grouned at home feeling.

Now I have that foundation with me mate and kids....well in place. Me family while still living is not around....me and that is the right choice for me....and me mate's is driven by her other "family" she re started so she misses out on a lot.

Lynn