View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 03:39 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

Yes I do understand your circumstances. I do not know of a specific medication however most skeptics would clasify and treat your circumstances as mental illness. Even though it is not that illness, treating it that way should help to some extent. It will not elininate your issue however. Even with increased dosages, issues which need to be address will continue to surface, as I see it naturally.

Now dealing with the dark side of life is not easy. However my understanding and my experience has been that it can be done effectively. So if that is really what you would perfer to do then we can talk more about that option.

John
Sorry, I haven’t responded back. I am a little shy I guess and have some trouble articulating what I want to say effectively. You saw my post on the channeled messages post about psychic protection. This is why I was wondering about medications...etc. only to dial it down because of sensitivity. I went to your website. Very informative. I am looking forward to see what AA Michael has to say about psychic protection...