View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 12:39 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I know it's a bit of an older topic, but feel like reacting. It would depend on what you asked to be read, the specialty of the reader and what they tuned into. Meaning it is impossible for us to judge.
Also, people only go for a reading when they have a problem. Then how you are able to deal with answers is another factor. There are people who cannot deal with it and refuse to accept it as if they did they'd have to look at themselves and take responsibility.
So there's a lot of factors involved.
Now usually people decide to go for a reader because they feel a connection and they like their other readings on YouTube. Then I'd be inclined to say you resonate with the reader, they do an okay / good job, otherwise you wouldn't have chosen them, but you don't like what you were told.
It not that I didn't like what I was told, I honestly dislike these toxic connections. They're quite exhausting and a waste of time. My questions was more or less on whether, Tarot can read energies based on fear, anger, hatred, anxiety, anguish. That's how I felt when I asked for a reading. In hindsight, the answers are already within me.