View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 05:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Astral Explorer you could be correct. The reason I say this is because I have read about peoples experiences playing with the Ouija board. They think they are contacting a love one. Later on they realise that it is something evil that has come through the board pretending to be that deceased person. I know not to believe everything you read but it sounds likely that is what happens.
That is what they do. They rarely ever come to people in a true form and the beginning stages of entity manipulation is introduction in which case they come in the guise of the light-being, ascended master, spirit guide, deceased loved one, lost spirit who needs help, etc. although they have usually messed with us in a dark form we just don't see and know enough to connect the dots that early on. After introduction is seduction and this is when they will take us on very interesting experiences and teach us things, they will setup experiences where we are in trouble and come and save us, stuff like that. They do this in order to build our trust in them. They will also seduce us sexually as well as a source of energy in this stage and pretty much every other stage. After seduction comes influence and this is when they slowly over the course of time through one experience after another influence us into becoming more like them, basically lowering us to their level which gives them more power in the end over us. They do this by setting up violent experiences, forcing us into using astral magic negatively to defend ourselves, raping and sexually assaulting us in the astral (they do this in all stages as well), this is when the little bits of truth they once told us disappear and their true self starts to come out because by the stage of influence we have little control over making this stop. After influence comes oppression and this is when all the good stuff we once thought they were is completely shattered and we realize the complete truth about them and they constantly rape, beat, abuse, and torture us in our dreams through created experiences. All the while feeding off of us. I'm guessing the final stage is possession but not sure where it all leads. That being said it's been said many times in many religions "the dead do not speak with the living" so chances are if you're speaking with someone who is dead it's not who/what you think it is.