View Single Post
Old 20-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Sangress

Quote:
heh, you kick out the orbs that come to you without asking, and I do that with the shadows that come to me. we're like book-ends, matched opposites.

actually I started this thread about light beings to balance the shadow/succubus one that you started. I have a kind of dual orientation with light and darkness, and tend to cultivate my connection with both. but I didn't want to spoil your thread with my unrelated experiences with orbs.

the flashes, I never knew what that was. what I've seen looks a little like a camera flash, but it doesn't light up the room. it seems to light up my vision, or maybe my entire mind, like an orb is actually passing right through my head. The flash maintains a round shape, but blocks out my vision. I guess that doesn't really make a lot of sense, it's difficult to describe it accurately. you could be right about the flash being a sign of a spirit exiting the room. after I experience a flash I usually find myself alone.

I'm the opposite of heaps of people around here. Funny thing is this week about 8 people (two just randoms on the street) have reminded me of exactly the same thing you have now. Coincidence much?

I'm glad I somehow prompted you to make this post just to balance out the atmosphere. It could be usefull to me considering I don't really deal with this kind of thing unless I really have to, so the more info I pick up the more chance there is of me getting curious and actually learning something for a change.

And yeh, your description makes sense to me. From what I can tell the flash is like some kind of "shockwave" that sort of curls around things and bounces off them, so it might look like its coming out of your brain when it reaches you because your watching the "rebound" of the initial flash.....(half guessing here)

I only assume the flash is them leaving because I'm positive they aren't there after the flash (unless its some cloaking defense that makes them totally invisible...but I really doubt they can do that considering everything gives off some kind of hint as to where they are even if they are hiding.) I think the flash is a general spirit thing but more obvious at night since our vision is less focused in the darker hours.